PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBER
- Full time / day shift Mon – Fri
Aero Healthcare has a vision to be the accepted global leader in the first aid and consumer wound care sector, manufacturing products that deliver superior outcomes and generate strong brand loyalty. Our brand is trusted and respected both in Australia and internationally. We are currently seeking a reliable and switched on experienced Production Assistant to join our Armidale distribution team.
This Production role involves locating stock and assembly of first aid kit products. Attention to detail is a must in this role.
- Previous warehouse or production experience beneficial
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to follow instructions
- Capable of doing physical manual work
- Ability to work as a team
The successful candidates will subscribe to our corporate values of Integrity, Professionalism, Innovation and Energy, possess the skills to work effectively in a small team, and will be reliable, punctual and enthusiastic.
- The opportunity to work for a successful and international company
- An excellent work environment and supportive management
- Ongoing role
- Great hourly rate
If this sounds like the role for you please apply now.
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?