Pharmacy Key Accounts & Strategic Stores
$75K + Benefits, Full Time
Aero Healthcare has a current need for a motivated and structured territory manager to develop new and existing Pharmacies stocking our range of First Aid & Wound Care products in the greater Brisbane region.
With excellent market initiatives and strong brand presence in other market sectors, this role provides a challenge and reward for the successful applicant to exploit opportunity in Pharmacy.
It is essential a successful candidate has current or recent experience in QLD territory management.
- Deliver agreed strategies to exceed sales targets
- Coordinate education programs and provide in-store training across our retail product ranges
- Coordinate execution of merchandising and promotions in-store
- Relationship building
- We are looking for candidates who have had Territory Management experience especially in the First Aid & Wound Care channel
- Excellent customer service is essential in this role as you interact face to face with customers every day
- A genuine interest in health is very important in this role. You clients need to know that you have a genuine passion for your products and the market to ensure you can build strong and lasting relationships.
- Tenacious, hardworking individual with excellent communication and relationship building skill is imperative to represent our core values of Accountability, Engagement, Responsibility and Openness
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a territory manager?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?