Graphic Designer Position – Armidale
Aero Healthcare has the vision to be the accepted global leader in the first aid and consumer wound care sector, manufacturing products that deliver superior outcomes and generate strong brand loyalty. Our brand is trusted and respected both in Australia and internationally. We are currently seeking a reliable and switched on Graphic Designer to join our Armidale team.
- Career Development opportunity in a Global Company
- Joining an exciting results orientated team
- Full-time position
- Looking for either an experienced graphic designer or someone who has a relevant qualification and is willing to learn
We’re looking for someone with the ability to:
- Conceptualise graphic materials and deliver brand-appropriate visual assets to tight deadlines
- Deliver high-quality products and concepts under tight deadlines
- Someone with print production knowledge
- Engage with both corporate and business areas to develop ideas, concepts and turn thought into creation
You must possess:
- Advanced skills in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom
- Strong understanding of the print production process and digital production elements
As a plus:
- Basic WordPress skills
- Experience in Brochure design
- Adobe Premiere, After effects and 3d animation experience
- Photography/video skills and a working knowledge and understanding of CMS, HTML and CSS
- Ability to create animated HTML5 banners from scratch
What you’ll get in return
This role offers a rewarding career in a growing organisation that will offer you diversity and variety throughout your everyday working environment. You will work with a friendly, hardworking and collaborative team who will help your professional skills grow and develop. Salary package will be commensurate with your experience.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply now.